Due to COVID-19, the BYU Library is currently closed on Sundays. However, we are offering virtual Sunday classes in addition to our webinars and other online content. You may also contact us for virtual assistance with family history.
Virtual Family History Services
- We are now offering virtual Sunday classes for anyone interested in family history!
- We continue to offer webinars, instructional videos, and tutorials.
- You can contact us to receive help with your family history remotely.
Missed a class? See all of our past classes, class materials, and dates they will be held again in the future here | Sunday Classes Archive
Join our email list for Sunday class updates.
We are not currently scheduling in-person consultations or group visits. However, we can arrange virtual one-on-one help for individuals and virtual instruction for YSAs and other groups. Contact us if you are interested.
When we reopen the Library for Sundays, we look forward to offering the following services again:
- Access to billions of records not accessible at home
- Scanning photos, slides, and other memories
- In-person family history classes
- In-person research assistance
- In-person one-on-one consultations
- Group reservations for YSAs at the library
- Library tours