Due to COVID-19, the BYU Library is currently open to BYU students and faculty Monday through Saturday and is closed to community patrons. We are currently closed on Sundays.
Virtual Family History Services
- We are now offering virtual Sunday classes!
- We continue to offer webinars, instructional videos, and tutorials.
- You can contact us to receive help with your family history remotely.
Virtual Sunday Classes
Link to Join via Zoom (Click on this link at the time specified.)
Join our email list for Sunday class updates.
We are not currently scheduling in-person consultations or group visits. However, we can arrange virtual one-on-one consultations. Contact us if you are interested.
When we reopen the Library for Sundays, we look forward to offering the following services again:
- Access to billions of records not accessible at home
- Scanning photos, slides, and other memories
- In-person family history classes
- In-person research assistance
- In-person one-on-one consultations
- Group reservations for YSAs at the library
- Library tours
Special Content is contained here. Editing this box could cause undesirable effects.